Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “___ be the judge of that” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“___ be the judge of that” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “___ be the judge of that”. This clue last appeared January 18, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ be the judge of that” crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 18 2023 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ILL (adjective)
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function.
- presaging ill fortune.
- ILL (noun)
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining.
- ILL (adverb)
- (`ill’ is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well.
- unfavorably or with disapproval.
- JUDGE (verb)
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time).
- pronounce judgment on.
- JUDGE (noun)
- an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality.
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.