Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Largest active volcano in Italy crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Largest active volcano in Italy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Largest active volcano in Italy. This clue last appeared January 18, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Largest active volcano in Italy crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 18 2023 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTIVE (adjective)
- engaged in or ready for military or naval operations.
- (used of verbs (e.g. `to run’) and participial adjectives (e.g. `running’ in `running water’)) expressing action rather than a state of being.
- ACTIVE (noun)
- chemical agent capable of activity.
- the voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is performing the action or causing the happening denoted by the verb.
- ETNA (noun)
- a gas burner used in laboratories; has an air valve to regulate the mixture of gas and air.
- an inactive volcano in Sicily; last erupted in 1961; the highest volcano in Europe (10,500 feet).
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.