Genshin Impact's Toukabou Shigure is a four-star sword that buffs the user's Elemental Mastery and has a damage-boosting passive. Being an event reward, not everyone will be able to obtain this cursed umbrella. But if you managed to, here's everything you need to know about Toukabou Shigure.
How to get Toukabou Shigure in Genshin Impact
Toukabou Shigure is an event-limited sword that can only be obtained in the Akitsu Kimodameshi event in Version 3.3. Genshin Impact doesn't have a history of bringing back old event weapons, so it's unclear whether Toukabou Shigure can be obtained in the future if you missed out on its initial release.
Genshin Impact Toukabou Shigure stats
- Base Attack: 42 to 510
- Substat: Elemental Mastery (36 to 165)
- Passive: Kaidan: Rainfall Earthbinder
- After an attack hits opponents, it will inflict an instance of Cursed Parasol upon one of them for 10 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every 15 seconds. If this opponent is taken out during Cursed Parasol's duration, Cursed Parasol's CD will be refreshed immediately. The character wielding this weapon will deal 16/20/24/28/32 percent more Damage to the opponent affected by Cursed Parasol.
Genshin Impact Toukabou Shigure Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary for Toukabou Shigure. They can be farmed from the following:
- Handguards: Kairagi and Nobushi in Inazuma
- Prisms: Primal Constructs in the Sumeru desert
- Narukami: Court of Flowing Sand (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase 1
Ascension Phase 2
Ascension Phase 3
Ascension Phase 4
Ascension Phase 5
Ascension Phase 6
Who can use Toukabou Shigure in Genshin Impact
Toukabou Shigure has a rare Elemental Mastery substat, making it a great pick for characters who scale off this stat. Give it to your support units who can benefit from a DPS boost, such as:
For more sword options, check out our guide on Key of Khaj-Nisut – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.