Riot Games has just published a new patch note, detailing the VALORANT 6.01 update. One of the highlights of this update is the addition of the new Lotus map to the Unrated and Competitive map rotations. Several modifications, enhancements, and bug fixes were also made for VALORANT 6.01 update.
The following is a breakdown of the VALORANT 6.01 update, as posted on the official VALORANT website:
- The volume for the rotating doors has been reduced while rotating.
- The Lotus-only queue has been removed.
- Lotus will now be included in the map rotation for Unrated and Competitive.
- Replication has been removed from the Modes queue.
- Although Riot Games will be shelving Replication temporarily, it is still available via the custom game option.
- Killjoy’s Nanoswarm (C) will no longer deal more damage to destructible objects than intended.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the third-person flashed visual indicator on an Agent’s head wasn’t in sync with the actual flash duration. (i.e. Omen’s Paranoia [Q], Phoenix’s Curveball [Q]).
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would be invisible and attempting to equip the Spike would fail after changing from Defender to Attacker in a Custom Game and picking up the Spike.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to plant the Spike after reconnecting to a match where they died while disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that, while using the Marshall, prevented full reloading between shots if auto-scoping is enabled. Thanks for all the reports on this!
- There are several bug fixes for Lotus. Here are a few highlights:
- Boost exploit in the back of B Site has been removed.
- Players can no longer get stuck in the rotating doors
- Breach can now use abilities on both rotating doors.
- The destructible door located at A Link now has working vision cones.
- The Spike can no longer get lost in the back of A Site.
- Fixed a broken Spike plant spot on A Site.
Meanwhile, Riot Games also announced to release the new Luna Bundle as part of the Lunar New Year celebrations. This skin bundle contains cosmetics created specifically for the Year of the Rabbit. The Luna Bundle is expected to be a Deluxe bundle that costs 5100 VP, similar to the previous 2022 Tigris bundle, and will be available in the VALORANT in-game store on January 26 PST.