Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Ziploc feature crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Ziploc feature Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Ziploc feature. This clue last appeared January 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ziploc feature crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEATURE (noun)
- a prominent attribute or aspect of something.
- the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater.
- FEATURE (verb)
- have as a feature.
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner.
- SEAL (noun)
- a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare.
- fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters.
- SEAL (verb)
- make tight; secure against leakage.
- cover with varnish.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.